1. What is Punjab Florist Association?
Punjab Florist Association is an Association Formed By the Best Florists of Punjab
2. Where can Punjab Florist Association.com deliver the
Punjab Florist Association can deliver flowers all over Punjab. There is no place in Punjab where the delivery of flowers cannot be done. We deliver Flowers, Cakes and Chocolates even in the remotest areas including villages.
3. How can I make the payments?
All the prices on the Punjab Florist Association are in Indian rupees. You can use the Following Detail for Conversion in your Home Currnecy.1 USD = Rupee 43 (Approx.)You'll be required to enter your credit card information on ccavenue.com while checking out. Once your credit card is authorized, your order is complete.
4. What kind of Credit cards can i use to buy flowers at Punjab Florist Association.com?
You can pay by Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover card.
5. Is my credit card number secure ?
Yes, your credit card number is absolutely secure. We route your credit card information through very secure SSL to the authorization server. We don't store your credit card number.
6. Is there any hidden cost involved ?
No There is no hidden cost involved all prices are inclusive of the delivery charges and local taxes.
7. When is my card charged ?
Your card is charged after the order is dispatched from our showroom.
8. Is it necessary to divulge the credit card number on the internet?
Yes, in order to authenticate your card, we do require your credit card number. Don't worry, it's safe.
9. How can I place the order?
Placing an order on Punjab Florist Association.com is quite simple. Just click on 'Buy Now' button given below the product details. The product gets stored in your shopping cart. You can add as many products in your shopping cart as you wish to. Click on 'Checkout' button given below the shopping cart and fill your details. After that just provide your credit card information and your order is complete.
10. Can I order the flowers for the same day?
Yes, same day delivery is possible but only when you place the order before 1400 Hrs Indian Standard Time.
11. How can I track my order?
You can track your order by sending an e-mail. We will get back to you within half an hour or by using Order Tracking Feature
12. Can I order over the phone or Fax?
Yes, but only if you have a American Express Card.
13. Can I send some message along with the Flowers?
Yes, you can send your personal message along with flowers.
14. How do I know if Punjab Florist Association has receieved my order?
You'll recieve a confirmation email when you place an order with Punjab Florist Association.com. The confirmation email contains all your order information.
15. What all can be sent along with the flowers?
All the items mentioned on the site can be sent along with the flowers but if you have any thing that is not available on our site, you can always ask for the same and you will be given the Quote. But No Alcoholic Beverages.
16. Where can I enter special instructions?
You can enter special instructions on checkout form.
17. How can I add cakes, chocolates and teddies with my flowers?
You can simply add cakes, chocolates and teddies by clicking on 'Buy Now' button given below the product details in your shopping cart the same way you add flowers.
18. I want roses of a different color, how should I go?
You can do this by adding special instructions in the checkout form.
19. How long will the flowers last?
Different Flowers have different shelf life but again a lot depend on how care is taken of the flowers. Due to the perishable nature we can not give the Guarentee for life ofthe flowers.
20. How are the flowers delivered?
All the Fresh flowers are hand delivered by the local florist in the respective cities and a strict guideline and standard are maintened to ensure that the flowers are upto the standard laid by INTERFLORA.
21. What is the delivery charges?
All the prices are inclusive of the delivery charges but there may be instances where the delivery may be beyond the range of our network. Please ask before hand if the delivery is possible in that area and the delivery charges what ever is actual will be charged and will be intimated to you before the order is executed.
22. Is the delivery possible on holidays?
Yes, in most of the cities and towns the delivery is possible on holidays but there may be some exceptions.
23. Can I choose a specific delivery time?
Yes, you can specify the delivery time and we will take utmost care to have it delivered on the time requested by you but NO GUARENTEE will be taken for the time of delivery.
24. What if my order is not delivered on the desired day?
No questions asked. Full refund.
25. What if the recipient is not there at the delivery address?
In case the recipient is not present there in person to receive the flowers the bouquet will be handed over to any person who is ready to accept the flowers on behalf of thereciever. In case the premises are closed, the delivery will be given to the neighbours but only if they are willing to accept it. If they also refuse then the second attempt will be made only after making contact with the reciever.
26. Can the order be cancelled?
Yes, but only possible 24 hours before the delivery.
27. Can I change the order?
Yes, you can change the order item but not the value of the order. For that you will have to cancel the order and place the new order.